This course targets professionals of all industry sectors. Its objective is to identify a team leader’s skill requirements, facilitate their learning opportunities to enhance performance, and coach team leaders to help them develop their skills and gain confidence. People are the most important assets in the organisations to achieve the business success. Therefore, it is crucial to execute people development in every organisation.
By the end of the course, the learners will be able to :
1. Review the impact of talent capability development strategies on business.
2. Select industry’s best practices for the management of capability development.
3. Analyse relevant and in-demand skills of team leaders using training needs analysis.
4. Facilitate team leader skills development using the identified market trends and emerging skill requirements.
5. Collaborate with team leaders based on the defined roles and accountabilities in executing talent development plans.
6. Assess talent development initiatives and practices for improvement.
7. Relate coaching with consideration of its implications, impact, and coachees’ emotional state.
8. Evaluate coaching outcomes and coaching goals for enhanced coaching processes.
Skills Future Singapore (SSG)
Face-to-Face or Online
Entry Requirements and Intakes
Demonstrate numeracy skills at a level equivalent to Employability Skills System (ESS) Numeracy Level 5
Possess basic personal computer skills
Operate a personal computer independently
Have ‘O’ levels certificate or ESS
Demonstrate listening and speaking skills (English) at a level equivalent to Employability Skills System (ESS) Literacy Level 5
Demonstrate reading and writing (English) at a level equivalent to Employability Skills System (ESS) Literacy Level 5
Assessment & Grades
Participants who have successfully demonstrated competence in all the knowledge and skills requirements in this module will be awarded with a Statement of Attainment (SOA) by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).